Welcome to Online Fee Payment System
Online Fee Payment by Net Banking/Visa/Master Credit/Debit Cards Student/Parent has to enter:
- Student/Parent has to enter the Student admission number/Student DoB/Name of the student(First 4 alphapets) / Captche Image.
- Click on "View Fee Dues" to get the details of the fee dues.
- If payment is to be made online, Click on "Pay online" and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
- Each transaction processing Charges:
- If you choose to pay through any internet banking transaction like HDFC BANK::ICICI BANK::AXIS BANK::SBI., an additional amount of Rs. 15 + service Taxes (Rupees Fifteen only + applicable taxes) shall be charged to your fee amount
- If you choose to pay through any Other Banks transaction ., an additional amount of Rs. 9 + service Taxes (Rupees Nine only + applicable taxes) shall be charged to your fee amount
- If you choose pay through any credit card a charge of 0.75% (Zero point Seven Five only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If you choose pay through any debit card a charge of @ 0.75% plus Service Tax for below Rs.2000/- & For above Rs.2000/- @ 1.00% plus Service Tax
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
There is no cancellation option for the students / parents for their remittance online and in case of duplicate payment, end user has to approach accounts department of the School for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment. If the amount to be paid is higher than the limit allowed in your card, you may opt for any of the following measures.
Option 1: Kindly get a temporary approval from the concerned Bank to effect the full payment at one time.
Option 2: Your fee shall be displayed component by Single Term or Two Terms of payment. Kindly select the term so as to make the due amount fall within the limit allowed to you, and make payments through multiple attempts, selecting a different component each time. This approach will allow you to pay the full due amount. PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE to select the components properly, and AVOID selecting the same components in multiple attempts.
If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact School accounts department for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. The institution may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here / WEBSITE.
In this option you can view your fee dues, to pay your fees you will be forwarded to bankers web site, you can pay your fees using your online bank account, debit card etc.
In online payment mode, Don't make multiple attempts without checking your bank account/card statement in case of any failure transaction.
If you have any queries relating to your use of this online payment system, please contact us (see details above).
CHENNAI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Phone No.: 044 - 26263713 / 044 - 26262403